25 December 2008

Many attitude in my class at Vincent Study Center

Tell About My course : Vincent's Study Center....
Facilities : Comfort Class Room, activity Learning - Discuss and Exercise for Junior High School and Senior High School for Group n Private Course (Math, Physics, Chemistry). Student Center Teaching.



Many activities in my course at Vincent Study Center....
They come as their schedule, and go home, and another students come and go.....
There are many activities :




















Listening when I teach them, practice the exercises Maths, or Physics or Chemistry....
Ask n answer....


They are discussing about math, Physics, and Chemistry....Do they exercise....

Sometimes they feel hopeless to solve the exercise....Like this photo :



After their schedule they sometime wait their parents to pick them up...
Sometimes they play jokes, listening the music from their cell phone, sometimes they tell about film, about the subjects in school, tell about music, tell about their friends or teacher whom they hate or like, tell about terms n conditions at their school, tell about exam, etc...

Closing with them, make me feel young, and know what they need, what they want, and what they think, know their world which is different with us....

Sometimes I want to laugh, surprised, and I don't know what to tell about....Sometimes they attitude so kind, so rude, not control what they say or what they do, but sometimes they look funny, georgeous, innocent and salute with their achievement.

Sometimes they no attention with exercise, blank mind, or sometimes they encourage each other...sometimes they look so tired, boring, and hopeless...
But they are our students..I must encourage day to day....

These are some photoes :


































I am explain to my private student...

That's my little story about my course and about my students.....
I'm proude to be their teacher....

No comments: